Wednesday 6 November 2013

There was indeed a visitor centre

Return to Chesil Beach, this time with focus (study tombolo formation and waves), but mostly (for me at least) thankful for the visitor centre, which I don't recall from last time, but I am sure is much improved. I make a fuss about everything in an attention-seeking manner, mostly for the benefit of superly handsome man serving me coffee. It is a tactic which doesn't get me anywhere, of course not, it just makes me sound like a proper annoying old bat, from which you'd think I'd learn. But I never do. Anyway, apart from old woman behaviour a la Dick Emery, there is, at Chesil Beach, a warm and welcoming visitor centre, a billion pebbles sorted by size, and a right fierce wind where we can spend all our time playing.

A combination which I find strangely satisfying.





No comments: