Tuesday 15 September 2009

Yes. I gave them total permission to trash my house


This is the law for England and Wales, as stated in The Education Act, 1996, Section 7.

'The parent of every child of compulsory school age shall cause him to receive efficient full-time education suitable
a) to his age, ability, and aptitude, and
b) to any special educational needs he may have, either by regular attendance at school or otherwise.'
And today in the Grit household, this is otherwise.




All to provide a wardrobe of sixteenth century style garments for Arseface.

6 comments:

mamacrow said...

oh, way cool!

you know, if the gritlets ever need any help trashing your house... well you know who to call :D

Theresa said...

You guys actually have a doll named arseface!??!! OMG, my kids might actually have a peer group after all!LOL!!

Maire said...

Arseface, lol, I see your point, bet it is the favourite.

Beth wants me to make her a rag doll, may have a twin soon.

Grit said...

hi people, thanks for your comments. Arseface should really have a blog of her own. She has two raggedy doll sisters, but I swear I have never seen one of them since the day she went on the home made zip wire.

Brad said...

um, I know this is a bit late but I believe some'body' might have spontaneously combusted on your sofa.

Grit said...

you are spot on, brad. would you believe? ... it's a sphinx.