Sunday 29 July 2007

Not anywhere

Grit is in a right mood and is not posting. Not ever again. I am not doing anything. I may not even breathe, just to spite everybody. First however I will slam a few doors and scream.

I am going to keep a record of the pointless arguments that take place between Shark, Squirrel and Tiger, and then I am going to post them on the blog. And then when Shark, Squirrel and Tiger are all aged 17 and have their boyfriends round to tea, which will of course be essential so that I can see they are proper marriage material and not any old gutter contents, then I am going to read out all the pointless arguments for maximum pain.

And I bet Shark, Squirrel and Tiger will not be chastened but will shout 'So it was her fault! She did take the octopus! She started it!'

2 comments:

Tim said...

We have special collections of photos which we are planning on showing to boy/girlfriends of our spawn. :-|

Allie said...

Ah, now I'm listening to such an argument here and it is tempting.