Friday 23 May 2008

Great wisdom

Joining the wise thinkers of the world, this is Shark.
Mummy Grit: Do not fight about that today.
Shark: Can we fight about it tomorrow?

Mummy Grit: I don't want to hear another word about it.
Shark: Can I just say two words?

Mummy Grit: Leave that there, I'm using it.
Shark: That's like putting me in a house made of chocolate and asking me not to eat the walls.
I should collect more of these. The wisdoms of Shark will contrast nicely with Mummy Grit's inanities and pompous twaddle. Evidence: while walking through the park with Shark, Squirrel and Tiger, I declare 'This is because I am far sighted', and am promptly hit in the head by a football.

3 comments:

Brad said...

The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.

sharon said...

Sometimes the only thing to do is maintain a dignified silence...

Michelle said...

I used Shark's chocolate house idea today. Except it was sunny and my house melted.