Tuesday 14 April 2009

I may not have a sex life, but on the plus side...

I can tour shoe shops with triplet girls.

This is a three day process. Day One is Shark.

Shark wants blue, so that narrows things down. In fact it is the start point for some pretty intensive negotiation. Bargaining and deal broking follows. But discussing shoes for two hours with Shark is strangely rewarding. And we both try on many unsuitable shoes to much laughter and public frivolity. Pleasing.

Plastic with diamante heel?
Another pair of shoes Shark will not be wearing this summer.
Sadly they did not fit me either.

1 comment:

Irene said...

Only blue shoes? You mean you only can look at blue shoes? I don't know if that's good or bad, depending on what size she wears. I mean, they could be very sexy and fit.