Tuesday 18 December 2007

Really shopping

Whoop-de-doo! After discovering that our nearest Hobbycraft is not in Glasgow but is ten minutes down the road I have gone to those glorious aisles and been transformed. It has been an extra satisfying experience because I have spent a great deal of Dig's money on oodles and oodles of lovely sparkly crafty items that Grit, sorry, Shark, Squirrel and Tiger will adore come the 25th.

Indeed, Hobbycraft is so wonderful I have dropped the Jehovah's Witness idea and converted to Hobbycraftism. Hobbycraft is my leader. I will follow Hobbycraft anywhere. Hobbycraft is fab. Hobbycraft is wonderful. Hobbycraft, lead me out of winter darkness.

In fact Hobbycraft can use this endorsement in any promotional literature. And all I would ask in exchange is a 10% discount on my next shopping bill, which may possibly be as soon as next week. How reasonable is that?

No comments: